Thursday, May 26, 2011

Introduction

My name is Christina, and I will be a junior at Salisbury University studying history and secondary education with minors in both social studies and European studies.

I have this deep passion for Tudor history, and one of my projects is writing a book on the six wives of Henry VIII. Right now it is just in the research phase, but if you are looking for interesting books on the subject, please do not hesitate to let me know.

As for my plans after college, I intend to enroll in Teach for America and teach in Phoenix, Arizona where I would teach in the inner city (think like the movie Freedom Writers). That is a two year commitment, and right now I want to spend the summer in between those two years on a missions trip in Russia where I can also bounce down to the Ukraine and visit the village my father's family is from, but right now these are all dreams in the planning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment