Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Reading 2011

Well, I didn't get to my goal of 50 books this summer (I know, it's rather unfortunate). I did manage to read 26 books and a total of 9,616 pages. I know if I hadn't been so drained from work I would have been at least able to break 40 books. Here's the ones I read though. For complete reviews, please refer to my Goodreads account.



My list of books from bottom to top:
Without You by Anthony Rapp
Joan by Donald Spotto
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Doomed Queens by Kristen Waldherr
The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette by Carolly Erickson
Queen Eleanor by Polly Schoyer Brooks
Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross
Mistress of Rome by Kate Quinn
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffingger
Wideacre by Philippa Gregory
Fallen Skies by Philippa Gregory
The Decline and Fall of Practically Everyone by Will Cuppy
Freedom in Exile by the Dalai Lama
The Borgias and Their Enemies by Christopher Hibbert
Mandy by Julie Edwards
The Woman in the Wall by Patrice Kindl
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Other Side of Dark by Joan Lowery Nixon
Animal Farm by George Orwell
The Founding by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
Bright Eyes by Catherine Anderson
My Sunshine by Catherine Anderson
Only By Your Touch by Catherine Anderson
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

No comments:

Post a Comment